Monday, August 22, 2011

Letter G Box


So after a week away, Hannah and I are ready to start on the letter G.  Here is our Letter G Box.

Inside: Giraffe, girl, goat, glue, golf ball, grapes, garlic, goggles, a green bead, letter G's,
 a G bean bag, and pictures of gorilla and garage.
 To kick off the week and conveniently the letter G, Hannah and I (as well as one of my two sisters) when and had lunch over at GG's (great grandma's) House.
GG serving carrot cake.

I'm sure what caused this expression.

Yummy cake.

I don't know if she was more excited about the cake or the tiny spoon.
 I think this was one of my favorite parts of the afternoon.  My grandma brought out the barbies my mom had as a little girl, the ones my siblings and I also played with when we were little.  Now its Hannah's turn.
Trying to decided what Barbie should wear next.

She picked pajamas.

Got to love 60's barbie with her built in blue eye shadow.

GG, Hannah and my Sister.

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

Wait, is that Barbie an original one from the 60s?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...