Thursday, October 13, 2011

Marriage Breakthough

   



Up until now there has been a point of contention in our marriage.  What is it you might ask?  Laundry folding! More specifically folding shirts.  In fact, there has been a moratorium on shirt folding for Andrew for years.  Watching Andrew fold a shirt is like nails on a chalk board.  Please don't misunderstand,  I love Andrew, and I appreciate it a lot when he helps me fold laundry.  

Today, Andrew surprised me by folding a shirt PERFECTLY.  He taught himself how to fold a shirt by watching a video.  Now that is love, especially since he allowed me to take a video of his new talent.  Take a look.



If you too want to learn how to fold a shirt like a master, check out the video.

2 comments:

Charlotte said...

Hahaha! Phillip showed this to me years ago from a Japanese video. To this day, I still have to fold all his shirts.

Funny how we feel we shouldn't complain once they start helping around the house, in spite of the fact we can wash the dishes way better (spotless) and sort the laundry much faster (properly)....

Congratulations to you for this breakthrough though! It IS a big day!!! (clapping) =D Hehe.

Stella said...

Congrats Kristina! I'm going to show Roger the video :-) Wait...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...