Friday, October 21, 2011

Sad

Doesn't this picture of Ethan just break your heart and make you want to weep.  Life is rough for my 16 month old baby boy.  He has 3 teeth coming in, his sister has been promoted out of the nursery without him at church, Uncle is in Thailand and Daddy has worked an extra evening this week.  However, none of those things are the cause of this face.  I'm not sure why but every time I sing "Be Thou My Vision" Ethan breaks out the pouty face like the world is ending and leaving him behind.  Granted it could be my singing but he doesn't do it with any other song.  Perhaps I should just stop singing it.


I need to go hug Ethan now.

3 comments:

Charlotte said...

Perhaps he is moved by the Lord's Spirit whenever that song is sung?

Kristina said...

Hahahaha, its entirely possible. Conviction is can make the spirit sad.

Liesel Rios said...

That is the funniest thing I have heard all day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...