Thursday, September 27, 2012

A love of things Korean....


I don't think it's much a shocker to find out that I like things from Korea. When Andrew and I were there in July, we brought back this fraction set for the kids.  I think I paid $8.  I have seen (and wanted) similar things here but there are much more expensive.  But not only did we get the wooden fraction set but the book that went with it.  It is a pet peeve of mine to know that something exists in another country at a fraction (hahahaha) of what it costs here.

Rant aside, my kids have been having a lot of fun with this set.  Even though the book is in Korean its pretty straight forward.  You can use the pictures to build little figures.

You can match the pieces to the book to create a picture.

Here is the page Hannah and Ethan were working on by making sea creatures.


There is quite a bit on color, shapes, matching etc.  I would be lying if I didn't say I like playing with it too.  I really wish I would have bought some of the other sets.  I'll blame it on Andrew.






1 comment:

Charlotte said...

Love your concluding line there.... LOL...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...