Thursday, September 6, 2012

Hair Cuts and Mail Stations

If there is something that bugs both Andrew and I, it is how we sort incoming papers and mail.  I hate them all over the counter and Andrew hates it when I stuff them into my paper holder.  He says he can't find anything, and truth be told it can be difficult to find the things. This is our situation before:



 I have been searching for a system that might work for both of us and I think I have found it.  I came across this mail station and loved that it takes up very little room on the counter and is easily to do. We got our filing box at Staples and then added in some folders.
Click to enlarge product image




Now it looks so neat and tidy that it makes me smile every time I walk past.

I don't know why I didn't do this sooner.  It would have saved the aggravation from the old system.

As a bonus, here is a picture of Ethan's new hair cut.

From this!!

To this!!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...