Tuesday, March 12, 2013

A Birthday Skirt

I cannot believe that my sweet girl is nearly four.  I will hang on to the last of her "three year oldness" a tiny bit longer.  In the meantime I have been thinking ahead to her birthday and I decided to make her skirt for her party.  I followed the tutorial for a Market Skirt but without the pockets.  I am in NO WAY a sewer.  But I like making things so I thought I would give it a try.


A birthday skirt for the birthday girl.


Hannah thinks that whenever I am making something new its for her, so right away she wanted to know what I was making her.  I also needed her to try it on several times to make sure it was fitting properly so I couldn't keep it a surprise.

She would not stop dancing, I'm surprised I even got a picture at all.  I think she likes it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...