Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Aquarium

Yesterday we went to the aquarium along with my sister and her family.  The kids were very excited and Ethan kept asking when we would be at the "squarium".

I don't think I have seen Ethan that excited in a long time.  He would dart from tank to tank and wouldn't stop moving.  

I managed to take a picture these Jelly fish before darting after Ethan again.  
This jelly fish were my favorite.

Me and Andrew

We watched part of a sea otter show.  
Hannah enjoyed it but Ethan wanted to go back inside and see more fish.

Hannah, Ethan, Andrew, and Teresa watching the shark show.

They had a craft area. Hannah and Ethan made some sting-ray pictures.

 Me and my boy.  Teresa, Ben and Kevin.

It was such a beautiful day.  I think we all enjoyed the dolphins.  We were outside watching them when almost no one was around and they gave us quite the show (the 2 dolphins).  


Looking out at mommy

Teresa thought she would jump in and lookout as well.

My family.

Ben was super happy all day.

They had a kids area.  This was a big hit.  Hannah and Ethan went so far as to take over the "house" and shoot death stares at anyone who dared come near.  I had to remind Hannah that she needed to share and she told me "that they were making it messy and she was trying to keep it clean".

Ben was allowed in.



It was such a nice day to be out there and I think we all enjoyed it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...