Thursday, March 21, 2013

Art by Hannah

Hannah was been drawing up a storm lately and I thought it might be fun to share some of her creations.  I threw a few of her pictures out the other day and she found them in the trash can (you cannot keep everything).  She came to me so sweetly and said "Mommy, I found these in the garbage it must have been a mistake right?"  followed by " Are you happy I found them for you?".  Break my heart.  So I scanned a few for keeps.

This is a square man with rainbow hair. He has lots of arms and legs.
At the top she wrote "dad" and "Mmeee" (Mommy).


This is a picture of Ethan, Hannah, and I while daddy is at work.  I love how bleary eyed Hannah looks, and how slightly maniacal I look as I peer at her through my left eye.

This is a picture of a fish (bottom) and Hannah wearing a back pack.


Heart

I'm not sure what this is, but what I like the layer upon layer of paper and glue she used.  Each piece added one after the other.


These are paper people that Hannah made (and also an absolute favorite of Andrew and me).  She made one for each member of the family.




This is is a picture of two butterflies chasing each other.  The mommy butterfly is the large pink triangle in the center and the baby butterfly is the pink thing under the H.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...