Monday, May 13, 2013

Mother's Day

I thought I would share a little of what the kids did for Mother's Day.  They were so excited and I really enjoy it when Hannah and Ethan make things for me.  I love them so much and I am honored to be their mama.

Hannah and Ethan made me flower baskets.  I LOVE them.  I especially like the hand print flowers.  Ethan's has the red flowers and Hannah did her flowers in pink.

Andrew also put together a video of the kids each talking about me.  He asked them questions and then recorded their answers.  Ethan's were mostly nonsensical (he must have been in a very goofy mood) but adorable still.  Hannah's are very long and thoughtful and equally as sweet as my sweet girl herself.  It too much to put the whole thing up so I picked two clips of my favorite parts:

Ethan


Hannah

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...