Monday, May 19, 2014

Dear Daddy

Dear Daddy,


           I can’t say that I was sad to see you and the other 2 leave this morning.  I love you and I’ll miss you but the chance to have Mommy to myself...priceless.  It also gives me the opportunity to put my plan into action.  What plan you say?  My plan for TOTAL BED DOMINATION.  I heard the rumors.  You want me out.  You think I don’t understand when I hear you talking to Mommy about how you want to cast me out into the darkness of my own room.  Frankly, that makes mommy and I very sad and I don’t like it when Mommy’s sad.  I've also heard the other rumors about another baby coming.  Well Auntie’s baby can have my bassinet I don’t need it anymore.  I want your bed and over the next 4 nights I will be using every weapon I've got to get what I want: Mommy and the BED.  

These are my weapons:

Charm and Dimples:  
I'm so cute she can't possible resist my sweet cuddly body tonight.

and if that doesn't work I will bring out the "Pouty Lip".  
You know it works and I've learned from the best pouter around Ethan.

and as a last resort I will full blown loose until mommy looses it.  Sleep deprivation will be hard on Mommy so lets hope the first 2 work quickly.

They say it only takes 3 days to retrain me, well I intend to give it an extra day for good measure.  Have a good time Daddy sleep well and don't worry there is a completely acceptable bed in my room for you when you get back. mwahahaha!!

Love
Nathanael


PS Kisses and Hugs to Grandma, Great Grandma, and Great Grandpa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...